I was wondering what people like to read on leanself.org and looked at the data of the last month:
- How to Reduce Rework Waste
- Fishy Affairs (Finding Complex Root Causes)
- What was the Root Cause? (Exercise)
- What is Over-Processing Waste?
- 3 Stages of Successful Habit Forming
- Comfort Zones Are a Dangerous Game
- Make a List of Your Comfort Zones
- Improve something. Now.
- Infographic: Integrated Self-Management
- What About Other Waste?
Here is my question: Does this tell more about my readers or more about my writing? What do you think?