Here is a short checklist: Find out if you apply the Lean Self principles:
- What are the deeper values hidden behind your more obvious goals?
- Which values are really your own? Which are driven by others?
- What are you doing or possessing that does not add value for you?
- What can you do to get rid of that waste? How do you measure it?
- When do you feel empowered? How can you boost empowerment?
- How can you avoid situations of (self-)humiliation?
- How can you reach a steady flow of value?
- Where do you see impediments to the value flow?
- What have you done lately to improve yourself or your environment?
- Which area of your life has not seen any improvement for too long?
This quick check is an excerpt from the Lean Self Pocket Edition. Have a look at it.
If you want a more thorough test, then give the Lean Self Maturity Test a try.