Do you apply Lean (or Agile) beyond business? Is your household following Lean (or Agile) principles? Do you blog about it? Then you can win the “Lean Beyond Award 2014.”
- A short appraisal on my blog, including a link to the site.
- The right to put the award badge on their page.
- The option to write a new guest post on leanself.org.
Here you can see who won the Lean Beyond Award 2013.
- The price is awarded for single blog posts on one of the five categories:
- Define Value
- Eliminate Waste
- Empower Yourself
- Pull Value
- Continuous Improvement
- The post must have been published in 2014 and must have a connection to the five award categories.
- Applications must be handed in until December 31st, 2014. You can leave a comment in this post or send me an e-mail to email@example.com
- The applicant can suggest a category together with the application. This can be overruled if another category suits better.
- I reserve the right to award also posts that I find on my own.
- I reserve the right to reject applications that do not fit to the subject.
- Applicants who do not win will be listed as participants, unless they explicitly communicate the wish not to be listed together with the application.
Should you have questions about copyright, here are the answers:
- The author of the post must be the copyright holder of it and the post does not contain any copyright breaches.
- I reserve the right to reject posts that contain copyright breaches. Should I be informed about a copyright breach after the results are published, the award will be withdrawn.
- Creative commons posts are acceptable if the author is the original author of the main content.
- Other creative commons material (e.g. pictures) may be used.
- The original post stays on the original homepage, it will not be copied and copyright stays with the original author.
I’m looking forward to your applications. Good Luck!